I am fascinated by passionate people. I am amazed by human intuition and mind as well by what’s possible when we connect with each other. My mission is to support anyone to connect with their inner wisdom and to develop courage to live their most compelling presence and to see the world full of opportunities around them.
As a coach, I passionately bring a holistic, body-oriented approach to support you in your transformative journey, to connect deeper with self and the world. I assist you during that process by being your non-judgmental and unbiased mirror, showing you the greatest in you, your potential and your gift. I also mirror your fears, desires and what is holding you back. In the change process, I integrate unique methods--leadership, mindfulness and embodiment--or in short, intelligence of the mind with wisdom of the heart. I challenge you and tell you the hard truths for you to grow and expand your range and build self-awareness. I help you to identify your values and a purpose of your life, the true you. Only this way can you come to know yourself. The discovery of yourself can change the course of a whole lifetime. Does it sound exciting or scary? Either way, I am here to help you.
I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC™) and a Faculty Member at Co-Active Training Institute. I am an intercultural trainer and have lived in four countries. I have an MSc degree in science and business management; I also studied human science and cultural diversity.
Outside of coaching, I am one of those people who have too many passions and interests to live it in only one lifetime. I love travelling and travelled the world in 380 days. I am an art and music lover. I am yoga teacher and mindfulness practitioner. I dance salsa and jazz dance.
I do Pilates, skiing, swimming, diving and rafting. And I love riding motorbikes in Asia ;)
- Co-Active Leadership Program (10 months of ICF accredited experiential learning),
Co-Active Training Institute (CTI)
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC™), Co-Active Training Institute (CTI)
- Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching, CRR Global
- Leading From the Emerging Future, u.Lab, MITx
- The Radical Wholeness - coming back home to the body, to your wholeness, Philip
- Social Presencing Theater, The Presencing Institute
- Search Inside Yourself, Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence Leadership Training, Google
- Yoga Teaching Training 250h, PopUp Yoga
- Meditation and Ayurveda 100h, Sampoorna Yoga
- Pranayama Intensive, Yoga Studium
- MSc (Econ.) in Business Management; specialisation in Financial Management, Wrocław
University of Science and Technology
- Cross Culture Psychology, short course, Birkbeck University, London